Friday, September 21, 2007

and then

I forgot to tell you that I also caught an episode of Friends last night. It has been a while since I have seen any. Laughed so much. It was the one with all the dates with the movie stars. Anyway, guess I was just in the right mood last night...

And today at work I got to listen to some more Flight of the Conchords, Bon Jovi, Brooks and Dunn, and a mix cd that I had made for the trip to MN last Christmas. So everything worked out with the music today. Not a bad day of work. All by myself all day. Just me and the headphones. And some driving around town. Saw the last stages of an accident on I70. Looked like they were about to start clearing it up. But they had westbound taffic shut down. Routing everyone off onto the frontage road. Big mess. Very slow for them. But there was definitely a motorcycle helmet lying in the middle of the road. Not a good sign.

Anyway... Time to go home and try to get this weekend started!


music: just the XM radio at the office

2 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

What, no John Mayer? It couldn't have been a good music day without a little of him.

Fri Sep 21, 06:51:00 PM MDT  
Blogger klev said...

well, i had him with me to listen to, but there just wasn't enough time...

Sat Sep 22, 10:10:00 AM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home