Friday, September 07, 2007

i cannot drive the streets at night

So yeah. Nine hours of sleep is a nice thing. Considering that is slightly more sleep in one night what I got the previous two nights together.

Pretty much yesterday was summed up very well with the words of my esteemed co-worker, Joe. "I feel like I got run over by a truck." Think I could have pretty easily just curled up on the concrete floor of our warehouse last night when we finally got back and slept till morning. Got in at 6 and finallly left about 6:45. And not like fourty-five minutes later. But I guess it was a pretty good day, in all. Can't really think of anything that went wrong, or was incredibly hard to do. Just a lot of stuff to do in one day. But that happens. And hours are always good.

But I was definitely sound asleep before the double-digit hours of the evening started. Didn't even watch the last two or three minutes of the football game.

Sure wish I had a grilled cheese sandwich handy right now.


music: "Last Of Days" -- A Fine Frenzy

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you and your sandwhiches--jk

Fri Sep 07, 12:27:00 PM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home