Tuesday, September 18, 2007

one day i'll be stronger

So, like, it's totally been, like, forever since I posted on here.

Ok, so it hasn't quite even been a week yet, but it sure seems like a long time. Just been really really busy. And I wasn't even going to post today, was going to be at the office at 6 again and at the job site by 7...but then I decided I needed a little bit more sleep this morning. And it was good. But I still feel like I've been run over by a truck. Or two.

Been working a decent amount the last few days. Not really long hours, but more than 8, just been incredibly busy, butt-kicking hours.

And Saturday I managed to put a nice little gash on my face, right above my eye. Long story. And it all could have been avoided if I hadn't taken the word of a woman about her furniture construction. Silly me.

I somehow managed to win my fantasy football game this week. Oh wait. I know how I won...cause Favre is still a stud and can play all these young whippersnapper qb's under the table. Sorry. Just feel the need to defend the pick that I took so much crap for.

And, amidst all the crazyness, I have only managed to make it through like the first maybe fifty pages of the boook I am reading. And that is very frustrating, cause it is super good and I just want to read it!

And tonight I get to go to a Within Temptation concert with a couple friends. Very much excited about that!

Oh, and I got hired for a part-time job last night. Don't know exactly when I start. Probably going to do orientation next Tuesday. Kinda excited/nervous about it. But it should be good.


music: Within Tempation

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what the heck where are the words??--jk

Tue Sep 18, 07:59:00 AM MDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, i found them now...I can't believe you picked Favre...i suppose if i had to pick between him and Tavarius Jackson or whatever the heck the vikings stupid qb's name is.... jk

Tue Sep 18, 08:02:00 AM MDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Within Temptation = YAY! Glad you came. :)

Ptolemy's Gate (at least, I assume that's what you're reading) = DOUBLE YAY!

Wed Sep 19, 09:00:00 PM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home