Wednesday, September 12, 2007

in my world

Finally finished The Golem's Eye last night. Really wasn't expecting to, so that was a nice surprise. Great book. Really. Excited to get started on the last book now!

Got a call last night about an application that I had filled out on-line on Tuesday. Always a good sign when they call back the next day. Sorta means that they actually are looking to hire people instead of just saying that they are. And I sorta kinda wonder about applying on the internet sometimes. Like do they actually ever look at that stuff? Apparently they do. It's only for a part-time job, but I have an interview on Friday afternoon. So that's kinda cool. And it is for a place I normally wouldn't have applied to at all, but the position seems like something I could do, and it's always good to learn new things and push myself out of my comfort zone. So...yeah.

Ended up eating peanut butter with Tostitos last night after I emptied my salsa. Not too bad, but probably isn't going to become a habit.

So much else to say right now. Was kinda very disappointed/extremely irate at myself last night for something I found out. Makes that whole decision making process thing seem like it may need a fairly good overhaul.


music: "Too Much To Ask" -- Avril Lavigne

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A part-time job on top of your "hi, sometimes I end up working 12 hours a day" full-time job?

Wed Sep 12, 08:57:00 AM MDT  
Blogger klev said...

And also the "well, i guess we're only working 4 hours today" full-time job...

and the weekends are wide open. well, sort of.

Wed Sep 12, 09:04:00 AM MDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

peanut butter...with chips??? chips that you would normally eat with salsa??? the girls here are wondering if you might be pregnant??? :) jk

Wed Sep 12, 11:41:00 AM MDT  
Blogger klev said...

lol. if i wasn't actually losing weight i might think that that was a valid possibility. other than a few key ingrediants to that are obviously missing...

Wed Sep 12, 11:43:00 AM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home