Tuesday, September 11, 2007

smoke and mirrors

Ok. I am on here mainly because our fantasy football site is being extremely stupid and grr right now. So I can't really post all the nice smack on there that I need to. I know it is the first week of the season and all...but wow! they are having a whole lot of problems with their site.

But I think I won. Hopefully. Can't say for sure yet, but the standnigs board had me down for the win so I am just going to go with that.

Finally applied for some part-time jobs yesterday. Had a couple of hours of down time at the office in the morning and I was able to actually be somewhat productive with the time. Amazing.

And whoever just tried to call our office before 8 (and scared the junk out of me!) sure doesn't know (and is calling again now! ahhhhhhhh! needs to stop! didn't scare me this time though, just really annoying) our office very well. No one is here before 8. NO ONE. Other than me that is. And Monika. But oh, that's right. They laid her off. Stupid blighters. (don't really know if I used that correctly there, but it felt right and it was the first thing to pop in my head so that must mean it's right...)

Well, I better get going. Today should be another day demonstrating the extreme lack of organization with our company. Meaning I'm definitely going to need the coffee that I haven't had yet to attempt to un-twist everything that is about to get twisted in the next hour...


music: "Almost Lover" -- A Fine Frenzy

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stupid blighters was used correctly.

Also, the first time I heard "Almost Lover," it stopped me in my tracks.

Tue Sep 11, 08:09:00 AM MDT  
Blogger klev said...

Thanks for the confirmation that they really are indeed stupid blighters. Just been a while since I felt the need to use that phrase...

And yeah. Had about the samne reaction to that song myself.

Tue Sep 11, 04:27:00 PM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home