Thursday, September 20, 2007

if i kiss you where it's sore

Wouldn't that be awesome if that actually worked...

So yes. Within Temptation concert was incredible! Not really at all what I was expecting it to be, but considering I really didn't have much of an idea what to expect of it... They were great though. And even though I really found myself not really enjoying the two opening bands a whole lot, I still found little interesting things to watch about them while they were playing. And Within Temptation's guitar players and bass player were so fun to watch play. Think I sorta kept getting distracted by them and forgetting about the actual singing that was going on. And the singing! Well let me just say that that girl has a phenominal voice.

I could go on about this for a little longer, but as I am technically early to work, I really am running a little bit behind what I would like to be. Gotta do the early so I can make it to the volleyball games at the school tonight. You should go to.


music: "On The Radio" -- Regina Spektor

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i would go if it wasn't so long of a drive... jk

Thu Sep 20, 07:17:00 AM MDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I couldn't see the guitar players, really. :( Except the one with hair, when he would come stand in front and smirk at everyone in an endearing sort of way.

Thu Sep 20, 10:35:00 AM MDT  
Blogger klev said...

Yeah. Sometimes I sorta forget that not everyone can see everything that I can. I pretty much could see the entire stage all the way to the back. It was terribly distracting at some points (like watching them try to run around and fix the mike problems they were having), but that is my own ADD fault. And it was fun to be able to watch the drummer and dude playing the keyboards too. But the guitar work was just a whole ton of amazing to watch.

Thu Sep 20, 02:09:00 PM MDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.

Mon Nov 10, 11:18:00 AM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home