Monday, September 24, 2007

i've got to know

Weekends are such sweet sweet things. And then they end. Guess we shoulda seen that coming. Seen as how "end" is at the end of the word itself. Ironic. Don't ya think.

And this is coming after three full nights of sleep and naps on Saturday and Sunday... Think I may need to go back to barely getting any sleep.

And really, I didn't do a whole lot of anything this weekend. Bout the toughest thing I did was fill out all the paperwork for the part-time job. And really, that was mostly just signing my name a whole bunch of times. And re-reading the page about the employee discount like 20 times just because I couldn't actually believe that we get that huge of a discount. Really, it's pretty sweet.

I did get to eat some sushi at the mall. That was interesting. I ate a bunch of it, but I'm still not really sure if I actually like it or not. Guess I'll just have to keep eating it till I can figure that out.


music: "Lady" -- Regina Spektor

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

some sushi is good. maybe you need to try different kinds. and how big of a discount do you get??? :) jk

Mon Sep 24, 08:14:00 AM MDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I adore sushi. Adam informed me yesterday that he hated it, and all he'd had was a California roll, which the most innocuous sushi one can eat.

Though I suppose that's what happens when one eats sushi at a mall without anyone around who knows what they're doing. They hate it.

Alas. I'm going to have to educate you all on the glory of sushi.

Mon Sep 24, 09:00:00 AM MDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me too! I want to educate you about sushi!
kathy

Mon Sep 24, 12:02:00 PM MDT  
Blogger klev said...

OK OK. All of you can educate me on sushi! I never said that I didn't like it. Just that I hadn't made my mind up for sure about it. And yes, I know that there are many different kinds that you can get, which is another reason that I haven't made my mind up about it yet. And I didn't really mind the Cali rolls, I mean, I did eat like 4 of them so they aren't all that bad. Guess I just need to be educated... :)

Mon Sep 24, 05:10:00 PM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home