Tuesday, August 28, 2007

reply to comments disguised as a post

Thank you for likeing the house that we did, Kathy. Glad it was one of your favorites. Sadly, I don't have an opinion on that myself. See, we never got to go look at any of the other houses in the Parade. Why?, you ask. Well see, our owner took it upon himself to not inform, or invite, any of his employees of when industry night was when we could have gone out there and viewed all the houses. (this made me just a teensy-weensy bit upset) And, given the amount of time that I had already spent out there, I never really felt like paying the money to go out and see all the houses. There were a few that looked pretty cool though. Glad you had an opportunity to enjoy them.

And as to my vaugness... Well, I'll work on that. But for now, I think that Friday night's conversation is just going to stay with me. (see, you already got a little more information out of me)

And now to go work alone all day. Well, "alone" is relative. I'm sure there'll be roofers and electricians and plumbers and HVAC guys crawling all over the house too. Thus making my job even that much more fun.


music: "Almost Lover" -- A Fine Frenzy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home