Friday, August 31, 2007

every time we go

So a couple of days ago we were driving back to the jobsite from lunch and were listening to the "throwback lunch" on the radio. Funny thing was they were playing a song that came out while I was in college. Guess that's just confirmation that I am getting old. At least they aren't playing songs on the classic stations that came out while I was in high school like is happening to one of the other guys I work with...

So excited about this weekend. Not that I have a ton of plans or anything. But I do have a few plans and it seems like the rest of the time is going to be magically filled with wondrous activities. Ergo, the excitement.

And, I remembered to grab my cd case full of all the "throwback" music on my way out the door this morning. So we should have a nice day of music at the job, instead of having to listen to the radio all day.

And I think that maybe it won't take us all day to finish this house, and getting off an hour or two or three early on a Friday isn't really a bad thing.

Had another late night phone conversation last night. Still don't really know what's going on there, but at least we're talking a little more frequently than the week and a half gaps that used to be there. Baby steps this time I guess. Not a bad thing.


music: just got done listening to Sugarcult's Start Static album. Always forget that it is such a great album. Lots of good stuff on there. Yea for the throwbacks!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Late night talk with who?

Fri Aug 31, 12:57:00 PM MDT  
Blogger klev said...

Could have been you...

Fri Aug 31, 04:16:00 PM MDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

was not me. sorry.

Mon Sep 03, 08:38:00 PM MDT  
Blogger klev said...

me too??

Tue Sep 04, 07:38:00 AM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home