Thursday, August 30, 2007

i'm already 30% more unpredictable

For all of you out there who love The Office, there is an awesome Summer Vacation clip on YouTube. Go check it out. I have it playing in the backround right now just so I can listen to it over and over. Thank you for finding this Jess!

"Fact. An improperly dug outhouse is more dangerous than a loaded gun."

Really don't know what else to say now. Seemed like I had more that I was going to write, but now the only thoughts in my head are about how excited I am about The Office. I can't wait!


music: just the sounds of THE OFFICE!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

THE OFFICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCE!!!!!!!!

I loved Angela: "I don't want to talk about it."

And Ryan: "I think I dated a black girl..." (LOOK AT HIM IN SCRUFFY VILLAIN MODE!)

Oh, Pam! Oh, Jim(my)! OH, MICHAEL. WITH JAN IN YOUR CONDO. AND YOUR COMPLETE LACK OF SPANISH.

*cough* No, I'm not excited at all.

Thu Aug 30, 08:01:00 AM MDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love your fact... maybe i will have to start watching the office this year finally---your sister

Thu Aug 30, 12:11:00 PM MDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking forward to this is the only bright spot in my week. Seriously.
kathy

Thu Aug 30, 01:19:00 PM MDT  
Blogger klev said...

Yes sister, you should start watching it. But you may need to brush up on the history of the show a little bit.

I am so excited about it starting! And the first 4 episodes are each an hour long!

Fri Aug 31, 07:26:00 AM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home