Wednesday, May 21, 2008

walk away

So I slept for almost twelve hours last night. It was glorious, but I am still on the tired side. Guess that's probably because I am still sorely behind on my sleep and I'm still rather sick. But at least I'm trying to get better now, instead of my usual "I'll be ok, I'm just going to keep on doing my normal stuff and just ignore the fact that I'm coughing hard enough to crack a rib". So maybe that will help.

Peanut butter and banana sadwiches are a wonderful way to start off the day. With chunky pb and, of course, toasted bread. With grand quantities of coffee.

Mmmm, coffee.


music: "Fire It Up" -- Modest Mouse

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad to hear you're getting your coffee again...sorry to hear you are not better and recovered yet... :( your sister

Wed May 21, 08:29:00 AM MDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad to hear you're getting your coffee again...sorry to hear you are not better and recovered yet... :( your sister

Wed May 21, 08:29:00 AM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home