Tuesday, October 10, 2006

all you need...

"Good day to you, too, ma'am. Let me see you ride a donkey over my green again, and as sure as you have a head upon your shoulders, I'll knock you bonnet off, and tread upon it!"

Don't you just love it when those little things happen that can take a day and make it good, no matter what else has happened? Got two of those things today! I am calling it a good day.

And I got to read too!

And I'm going to leave it at that and go to bed. Cause I think I actually can for once. And it's not even eleven yet. This really is a good day!

mood: happy and wishing that morning wouldn't come, bringing with it the reminders that everything i thought i had figured out yesterday pretty much was undone today and i need to try to figure everything out again. but it is a good day right now, so i'm just going with that for now!
music: "Three Marlenas" -The Wallflowers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home