Thursday, October 05, 2006

fly

Forgot about Heroes. How could I forget one of the best new shows? Probably cause it's new I guess. But it is a great one. So watch it. Oh, and Six Degrees. That one's good too. But this means that I have way too many shows that I am trying to keep up with. And some are getting dropped by me already. And I am sure that one or two more will drop off after a while. I'm really not too concerned about them.

I missed The Office today. Hopefully I have it covered though. And it was for a very worthy reason and I am not sad at all that I didn't get to watch it tonight. It's only tv.

I actually had quite a pleasant day. Had a rather leisurly day at work. Had a massive inspection to do this afternoon that took me about 4 hours, which means it was HUGE, but the home owners are out of the country so I got to use the hide-a-key to let myself in and I brought my radio in and had a nice time of it. Then I got home a little early and had my SI read by like four or five o'clock. Went to the grocery store and got some milk and cereal and then made some mac and cheese for supper, which I have been craving for the past two months. And as I was finishing the last few bites of that, my phone rang and I spent the next hour and a half talking outside. Great day! Can I have another?

Richard the Plum (he's actually the plumber but my phone only has enough room for "plum" in it so that is how I like to refer to him in my own strange head) is picking me up tomorrow between 6 and 6:30 in the a.m. and I get to spend the day riding around with him so he can teach me how to do some plumbing stuff. Should be a fun day. The guy is nuts, love working with him!

mood: purdy durn good
music: "Good Enough" -Evanescence

p.s. oh and shannon, not cool sneaking in pot-shot comments, days and days after the post, about my leaky eye. not cool at all. besides, i may watch chick flicks (i may even like some of them, but shhh) but i usually only get leaky eyes for the war type movies. usually...

1 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

Think of the sneaky, delayed comments as covert ops. Oh, wait. That might make you think of war movies, and we don't want to start anything! I know what you mean though. The movies that make me cry the most are anything having to do with fathers (Armageddon, Meet Joe Black), but those are because they make me sad. Then there are the war ones like Saving Private Ryan, The Patriot, or even something like Spy Game that make me appreciate the sacrifices some people make to protect others. The nobility and selflesness just make me lose it! But more in an appreciative way than specifically sad. Anyway, hope the leaky eye gets better, even if it's not related to chick flicks.

Sat Oct 07, 11:37:00 AM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home