Wednesday, January 24, 2007

they can amputate at once

So, there was a request for more info on the phone call yesterday. And this was from the same person that requested more information on the whole breakup thing. And if anyone remembers how that post turned out...well, lets just say it was a bit on the lengthy side. But no, really. The call yesterday really wasn't that bad. I pretty much just asked her why she had called the day before and she said that she wasn't really sure. That maybe it was because she was just going through some hard stuff and that I was the one she had turned to in those times for the last few years. And there was a couple of other questions brought up and answered. And that was that.

Don't really know if I'll hear from her again or not. And I'm fine with that. I think if she were to call again that I would be able to handle it a ton better than I did this time. And if she doesn't ever call again, I think that that wouldn't be bad at all.

And New Mexico does sorta sound like a good place to visit. Maybe I'll have to look into some things to actually do there. Seen as how it is only about six hours to Sante Fe from here. It definitely falls into the category of places I've never been, and that automatically qualifies it for a visit. And I guess I never really looked at how long it would take to get anywhere there. It really isn't too far. Maybe a little too far for just a day trip, but definitely not too far for a quick weekend outta town.

I did go to target tonight. Got a couple of cds. And some chapstick. Cause the tube that I had, for like the last...as long as I can remember, finally is about to run out. Seriously, I had that last tube since college at least. And not the end of college, somewhere during college. But I got Michael Buble It's Time and My Chemical Romance The Black Parade. Not at all even in the same neighborhood of music genre, but they are both albums that I have wanted to get. Listened to The Black Parade already. Interesting cd. Definitely some interesting songs. And I have already heard a lot of the Buble cd on the radio. But it is going to be a great one for when relaxation is needed. For me, it is the kind of music that can help take me to another place just by closing my eyes. Sometimes it is a physical place, and sometimes just a different place emotionally. Like when I listen to the first song, "Felling Good", I usually end up with a big smile on my face and (if I'm in my truck or alone somewhere) singing quite loudly and whatnot.

So another day goes by with so much left to do that I intended to do and yet just didn't have the proper time for. I never really understood why adults always were saying that there just aren't enough hours in the day. But lately I think I have been starting to get a little taste of that. Been kinda crazy. But that's a good thing. Means I'm not bored.


music: "You and I" -- Michael Buble


p.s. And for you Office fans...just have to share this gem with you in all of its awesomeness! http://community.livejournal.com/theoffice_fic/37258.html Enjoy!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wasn't terribly impressed with Albuquerque - worst part of that trip, actually - but Santa Fe would probably be nice. Never been there. Flagstaff, AZ was cool, but that's quite a few more hours.
-Jess

Thu Jan 25, 03:40:00 PM MST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How do you manage to not lose a chapstick for that long? I buy like three at a time because I lose them so easily...or wash them.

Thu Jan 25, 04:58:00 PM MST  
Blogger klev said...

I usually keep the chapstick in the console of my truck. So it doesn't really have a whole lot of places to wander off to. But I do sometimes throw it in a pocket and bring it exploring with me. And there have been a few times when it has gone missing for a day or so, but it always turned up again.

Thu Jan 25, 07:18:00 PM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home