Friday, September 28, 2007

i never drew first but i drew first blood

Ladies, if you don't know what song that line comes from...shame on you. And guys, wouldn't be bad for you to know either. Just in case you get invited to go to a concert with a cute chick sometime...

So it's Friday. But for some reason I don't find myself in the same elated Friday mood that I've had the last several weeks. Huh. Maybe cause I just feel more exhausted than anything. Don't know. But it is Friday and I am very glad about that. For sure. And I'm sure that by tonight or tomorrow I'll be excited about the weekend.

Guess not much to report. Pretty much just worked, read, and watched TV all week. Almost got in several accindents on the road, but that's fairly normal. Work still sucks, but I've still been getting overtime, so that helps at least. And I should be starting my new job at some point next week. So maybe I should just attempt to sleep all weekend...


music: "Prayer '94" -- Bon Jovi

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

Saturday. 10 pm. Downtown. Call me tomorrow for details (because I don't know any yet).

Fri Sep 28, 10:04:00 AM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home