Monday, October 08, 2007

bowies in space

So when I finally got out of bed at 6 this morning as I was walking across my room to head to the shower what song should be running through my head but Bowies In Space. Great song. But rather random to just be in my head first thing in the morning. Then I get in my truck to drive to the office. Who's on the radio? David Bowie. Must be a sign that something big is going to happen today.

And my strategy for conquering the part-time job and figureing out where all the product is out on the floor... Not so much. Last night we spent like three hours rearranging the entire women's section. Not a flippin clue where anything is anymore. Except the pants. The pants should be a little easier now. Yea...

And now, speaking of the time. Time to figure out where the house I'm going to today is and get on the road...


music: "Bed Of Roses" -- Bon Jovi

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

way to know where the pants are...jk

Wed Oct 10, 01:14:00 PM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home