Thursday, October 04, 2007

a crowded street

Mmm. Oatmeal. One of the greatest things to eat on an early, chilly morning. And then go crawl back into bed...

Bed. That sounds glorious.

Got to work again last night. It was actually kinda fun. Sometimes. But I think I am kinda getting the hang of things. Still sorta takes forever to get stuff replenished, as I don't really know where much of anything is. But I am formulating strategies to get faster, and I had a straighten a ton of the store last night so you kinda just learn where things are after refolding 60 of them. Don't have to go back till Friday. Yea!

Hmm. I suppose I should call work and ask them exactly what house I'm supposed to be working in today. I sorta forgot to look at that last night at 11 when I was leaving the office with the van for today. Oops. Can't expect me to remember everything...


music: A Fine Frenzy

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i almost bought some oatmeal yesterday to start eating that for breakfast again since it's chilly in the mornings now...decided to wait just a little longer though...jk

Thu Oct 04, 12:53:00 PM MDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoy that you're formulating strategies to conquer your new workplace. Very Dwight of you. :)

Fri Oct 05, 09:55:00 AM MDT  
Blogger klev said...

thanks for that Jess. made me laugh a ton when I read that! and I really needed that today! and yes, I can be sort of a work geek like Dwight at times... although if someone were to put my stapler in Jell-o I would think that that was pretty awesome!

Fri Oct 05, 11:52:00 AM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home