Wednesday, October 03, 2007

hopeless dream

Think I soon may very well become dependant on caffine. No, wait. Think I already am. But it's just sooo good.

Didn't have to work last night. So I just put in an 11 hour day at my normal job... But really, I'm kinda liking this working all the time thing. I know, I know. It's been like 3 days. In another 3 weeks... Problem is I keep thinking of all the stuff I want to do with my "extra" money but it rarely involves paying off my bills, which is why I actually got the extra job in the first place. Guess I'll just have to find that happy median or whatever.

So excited that it's October and playoff baseball is here! I'm also excited that I finally got motivated enough again to start packing a lunch/supper for work(s). Soooooo much cheaper and it usually tastes better and it's a whole lot better for me.

"The sweetest saddness in your eyes, clever trick."

Anyone know the number of a good massage therapist? Ouch.

Well, it's that time again. Nap time!


music: "Almost Lover" -- A Fine Frenzy

3 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

Jennifer Hodges
720-810-1807

Wed Oct 03, 07:07:00 AM MDT  
Blogger Kathy said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Wed Oct 03, 07:07:00 AM MDT  
Blogger klev said...

Thanks. When I first saw the comment I had forgotten that I asked for numbers and I was a little confused... Oops.

Thu Oct 04, 08:00:00 AM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home