Wednesday, October 10, 2007

i've always been a fighter

It's Wednesday already! WooHoo!

Ok, so really that's not that exciting. But sort of. And I actually got like 6 hours of sleep last night and almost 8 the night before. It's sort of amazing. Felt pretty good yesterday. We'll see how today goes, but I'm thinking it's going to be a good day.

Wish I had read last night. Watched TV instead. Kinda not as good as reading would have been. Cause there really isn't a whole lot on on Tuesdays apparently. Although I did end up staying at the office after work and watching last week's episode of Chuck. So funny. That guy cracks me up. And Sarah, well, she's Sarah.

Wish I could go play volleyball tonight. So excited about that starting!

Hmm. Sure could use a breakfast burrito 'bout now...


music: "Wanted Dead Or Alive" -- Bon Jovi (man, I need to bring more music to the office)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

chuck is funny...my only problem is that it's not the same time as How I Met Your Mother...jk

Wed Oct 10, 01:14:00 PM MDT  
Blogger klev said...

Ooh. That's a good point. But, as much as I like How I Met Your Mother, I think I like Chuck better. And I doubt I'll ever be home for either anyway, so it doesn't really matter so much...

Wed Oct 10, 03:46:00 PM MDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sarah? Hmm. I guess you're allowed to like her. I don't really, but I keep hoping she'll get a better personality.

Chuck, on the other hand, I want to keep forever. And Casey rocks my socks.

But you probably know all that already, as I've been saying essentially the same thing since I first saw the show.

Wed Oct 10, 09:30:00 PM MDT  
Blogger klev said...

What's wrong with Sarah's personality? Sure she's no Syd, but still... But yeah, Casey is a little better.

Thu Oct 11, 07:08:00 AM MDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know. I just don't like her.

And, for the record, Sydney was my least favorite character on Alias. But I tend to be that way, generally: the main character is always at the bottom of my list. Secondary characters just get to have more fun.

Thu Oct 11, 10:08:00 PM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home