Monday, October 29, 2007

my foot on the gas

So tired. I think I could go back to bed and sleep till tomorrow. Easily.

Didn't really do a whole lot this weekend. Was able to start the process of my trucks healing journey. And I made some cookies. But other than that I pretty much just worked. And yet...it was an enjoyable weekend. I would just like a Saturday where I could just sit on the couch all day though... Even though I know that wouldn't happen even if I did have a Saturday off.

I think I saw about 3 minutes of football yesterday, so, unfortunately for all of you, I'm not going to blather on about any of the great games that I saw. Also didn't get to see any of the baseball game last night. Think I saw about a total of maybe 5 to 7 innings of the four games combined. Not necessarily a bad thing...as I probably would have just started throwing things at the TV if I had watched more, but... Sure was hoping the Rocks at least wouldn't get swept. But I'm still impressed and happy that they made it to the Series in the first place. And there's always next season...

Nap time...


music: "Some Devil" -- Dave Matthews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home