Saturday, October 20, 2007

the palm trees swaying in the wind

Well, I don't think that there are any palm trees out there (the closest ones that I know of are in Castle Rock), but there is definitely some wind blowin...

Hope it's bringin the snow!

So it's been a few days. Been a little busy. Mostly with work. But I actually have the entire day off tomorrow! Pretty excited about it! Definitely going to take the Sunday afternoon nap and enjoy every minute of it.

Got to help install a screen door this week. So if anyone out there needs to put one in, I know how to now. Pretty much just don't read the directions.

Well, I guess I should get home to put my laundry in the dryer that I forgot in the washing machine this morning...


music: "Almost Lover" -- A Fine Frenzy (dang it! I should have been seeing them in concert tonight) (sorry)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home