Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Rockies SWEEP!!!

No, those aren't song lyrics or something I heard someone say on TV. The Rockies actually have swept two straight rounds of the playoffs and are in the World Series. First time ever, since the wild-card era began, that a team has swept both the DCS and the NLCS. Amazing! And they even made this one a little interesting...letting Arizona score first, then scoring 6 runs in the 4th to go up 6-1, and then giving up 3 runs in the top of the 8th (just when I was about to call it a night). But they won!! 6-4!

I could go on a bit about the game. Seen as how I actually was able to watch most of it for once. But really, the Rockies outplayed Arizona. And yeah, a little luck maybe was thrown in too. But it's sports. The way the ball happens to bounce is always a factor...

Not much else to talk about here. I'm almost finished with the last book of the trilogy that I'm reading. So much is happening so quickly. So so exciting. I've been reading it on break at work and I keep finind myself just wanting to hide in the back room so I can just finish it. Maybe I'll just have to stay up after I get home tonight and knock it out.

Well, it's 6. Time to get to work. Ooph.


music: still Clint Black

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah for the rockies...we'll see if a national league team can actually win for once here now in the big show! :) jk

Tue Oct 16, 08:39:00 AM MDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GACKGGRHHGH

PTOLEMY.

*dead*

Wed Oct 17, 10:17:00 AM MDT  
Blogger klev said...

Not quite sure what all that was, but...I hope you didn't just give away something important that happens in the last 40 pages...

Wed Oct 17, 04:04:00 PM MDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was my attempt to convey incoherent Ptolemy-related flailing, and how he kills me dead.

It mostly just came off frightening. Sorry.

Thu Oct 18, 08:28:00 AM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home