Monday, October 15, 2007

there's no limit to the clothes you can put on

Did we just have a weekend? Wow, that went by quickly.

Rockies are in the process of sweeping the D-Backs!!!! One more game to go! Tonight, 8 pm Mountain time! Going to be a late night. Might need to stop and get some coffee and a huge energy drink on my way home from work...and then just head back into the office once the game is over, seen as how there will be no hope for sleeping at that point.

Man, my fingers keep spazzing on me. Typing like a three year old who doesn't really know how to spell too good yet. As opposed to those three year olds who can spell fluently.....

But did you watch the game last night? Didn't that look like just about the best baseball weather ever? Cold, raining. But it means you're playing in the middle of October. And that means something. So exciting.

Good thing I only have to work till 9 tonight.

Um, other than working right now...seems like I have nothing else going on in my life. I did manage to get out on Friday and play a few holes of disc golf. So much fun, even though the last three holes we played were more just looking for our discs, as we couldn't really see them six feet after they left our hands... But it was great just to be back out playing. Think the last time was before Labor Day. Yikes.

I think the people who's yard backs on this little office park may have a horse in their yard. No, wait, it's only a dog.


music: Clint Black

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"It's a horse!!" what movie...??? the rockies are kicking some butt...fun times they are!! --jk

Mon Oct 15, 07:55:00 AM MDT  
Blogger klev said...

yes indeed. fun times! it's from the movie with that tiny little guy...SIMON BIRCH! sorry, just finally came to me. today just sort of put my brain into non-usage mode...

Mon Oct 15, 04:01:00 PM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home