Friday, October 12, 2007

these times are troubled

"And these times are good."

If you don't know where that comes from, find it. Listen to it. And yes, the people singing it are married and have been for quite a while. Especially by "celebrity" standards. But, the rest of the song aside...that opening line is all I really need to describe a lot of my life lately. Which to me, isn't a bad thing at all.

So it's Friday again.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Funday funday funday!! What day does that come after? ANY day!

Not quite sure what all is going on today, but I don't really care either. It's a day, and I'm giong to enjoy it!

And in other news... The Rockies won game 1 last night. And after the guys on ESPN were all like gaga over Arizona's pitcher being all good and "how are you going to handle pitching against him, Francis?" Oh, I don't really know, cause I didn't win 17 games this season or anything. I mean, REALLY PEOPLE! Give me a break. Yeah, he happened to lose like 4-2 to them last time, but they were talking more like it had been a 17-2 loss. Goodness. Anyway, just happy they won, and maybe, just maybe they can start getting a tiny little bit of respect.

Well, as much as I'd love to just sit and type on here all day (wouldn't that be exciting for ya'll to read?!) gotta get to work. But that is a good thing too. So have a good one and I'll catch ya on the flip side.


music: (can't tell you. that's what you're supposed to be finding)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mr hyper mchyperton!! :) yeah it is friday funday!!! haha jk

Fri Oct 12, 07:43:00 AM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home