Wednesday, May 28, 2008

tailspin

I get to go to a concert up at Red Rocks tonight which should be pretty fun! And I feel as though I am this close to not being sick anymore and that is definitely a wonderful thing! And I had possibly one of the best 3-5 day stretch this last weekend that I've had in a long long time! So much fun and I didn't even have to think of working at all. The hardest thing I had to do was lose to my dad at horse shoes five games in a row. What can I say, it was his birthday and the guy can just straight throw some iron.

Well, I guess it's pretty much that time of day where I might need to try to pretend to start working so that when we actually start working in another hour it won't take too long to get out of here...


music: alternative counrty radio on the internet! this stuff is fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home