Friday, May 30, 2008

vast open sky

So last night was incredibly good!

Work was good.

Break time was even better.

Got one of the best text messages of my life at the end of my shift.

Had an excellent talk with a friend out in the parking lot of Chilis for an hour and a half. (whydo they lock their doors at 10? we just wanted some stinking queso!)

Went home and couldn't sleep and ended up reading Exodus chapter 14. Go read it. It is most amazing.

Finally fell asleep around either one-ish or two-ish. Can't really remember so much. I hope it was the earlier time. Cause I woke up early for some reason this morning. Love it when I do that. Know it's going to be a wonderful day. (and i really mean that. don't read that with my normal sarcastic tone inserted. it's supposed to sound sincere...)

Today is FRIDAY! Sadly, it brings to a close my run of three straight four-day work weeks. Tear. Ah but it was fun while it lasted. May has been one great month!


music: "Talking Bird" -- DCFC

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I am a terrible friend and haven't checked your blog in ages. But that just means there was all sorts of fabulous reading for me this morning! Such excitement you've been living! :)

Sat May 31, 09:46:00 AM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home