Tuesday, June 03, 2008

stars go blue

Finally won a softball game! We actually ten-runned them right at the end...18-8! It was a pretty fun game. We almost let it get away from us at the beginning, but hung in there and then finally started to pull away.

And then I went home and turned the tv on and the Twins were on! playing the Yankees. It was tied in the bottom of the eighth and the Twins actually scored and then ended up winning!

And then I actually read a little at home. I know, that doesn't sound all that exciting...but it's been probably a month since I've done that. It was great!

There was some saddness though. I finished my Easy Cheese. And my milk. Always sad when the milk is gone.

I did get the official rules from my Mom on how to make hard boiled eggs though. Bring on the high life!

I think "they" (as in "the man") should start a National 7 year old Day where everyone has a day off work and does all their favorite things from when they were 7. Just go out and play on the swings and in the sandbox, build with Legos, eat grilled cheese sandwhiches three times a day, ride your bike as fast as you can down the block and see how long of a skid mark you can leave at the end... I'm going to write my congressman. Or woman. Don't even know which it is that I have.

Speaking of bikes. I bought a cheap used bike yesterday and am intending on starting to ride in to work at least two, maybe three or even four, days a week. So look for updates on that. Could be interesting. I haven't really been on a bike probably for about four years or so.

And now I actually have to go pick some stuff up so I will catch ya'll later!


music: alt country web radio

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh i totally remember when we'd ride bikes fast and see who could leave the longest mark on the sidewalk....and we'd get in trouble for doing it in people's driveways but that was the best place becuase the cement was so much smoother than the sidewalk!!! i miss those summer days!!! --your sister

Tue Jun 03, 08:47:00 AM MDT  
Blogger Kathy said...

You really need to email me. And I mean right now.

Tue Jun 03, 12:37:00 PM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home