Wednesday, October 11, 2006

i need a phone call

Naps are a gift from God. There is little on earth as blissfully sweet as a good, reading induced nap.

Playoff baseball is the best. Love it.

Already excited about Thanksgiving, and not for the food as much as for our second annual Thanksgiving football game. So much fun, yet so much hurting after...

Went to Wal-Mart last night. Traumatic. Not on my list of fun things to do on a Tuesday night. And I'll do most anything on a Tuesday night for fun. At least I didn't end up buying anything so I didn't have to try to wade thru the checkout lines. And, I could be wrong about this, but aren't the "greeters" specifically there to greet people? Because I'm pretty sure the ones that I walked past didn't even acknowledge that I was there. Just seems a little pointless...

Got to read a lot today, very enjoyable. And I even had time to work on another little project that I have given myself. Baseball games are great to multi-task during when they are on tv. Also watched 30 Rock and 20 Good Years. 30 Rock struck me as being a little on the lame side. Sorry Tina, you're great on Saturdaynight Live, but this just wasn't working for me. And 20 Good Years seems like it could be a good show. At the very least it seems like a good show to not have to watch every week to keep up with. You're not going to miss any story line if you miss an episode or two. But good to catch for a few laughs whenever you are just bored and flippin channles.

mood: relaxed
music: "Lithium" -Evanescence

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also try to avoid Walmart on Sunday morning. I found that out last weekend.
kathy

Thu Oct 12, 08:44:00 AM MDT  
Blogger klev said...

no, you need to wait later than that at night. i only ever "liked" going there when i couldn't sleep and would be driving around town at like 2 in the morning. it's not too bad around then, except that all the guys are out re-stocking everything and you can hardly walk around the place cause all the isles are full of pallets... just not a fun placec to go to at all!

Thu Oct 12, 05:46:00 PM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home