Thursday, January 25, 2007

free fall

"Now it is a strange thing, but things that are good to have and days that are good to spend are soon told about, and not much to listen to; while things that are uncomfortable, palpitating, and even gruesome, may make a good tale, and take a deal of telling anyway."

So, apparently, the red text from yesterday was not appreciated. (and I didn't like it so much myself either) So I guess I'll just try a couple more colors today. Just cause I can.

Could this explanation be any longer?

I think this post is going to fall into the random category, as not much of anything at all happened today. And I didn't do anything but work and then come home today. For once. It was quite nice actually. And I even watched a little bit of the long-lost tv.

I did get a taste of all the stuff that I could potentially learn with the job that I have now. I think I may enjoy this one...

"Oh that's too bad. Cause I'm like a six foot eight Marry Poppins."

My Tiger Woods t-shirt that I bought when I was like thirteen is almost dead.

"I'm not dead yet."

I think I might try to see a couple of movies this weekend. That's sorta like taking a trip. I know it is sort of a stupid waste of money, but one of them would be at the $3 theatre so it really hardly even counts. And a movie is a whole lot less money than driving to New Mexico and back in a day. And my cd player doesn't work yet...

Supposedly one of the guys I'm working with is training for the UFC. Strangely not suprising about this guy.


music: "Famous Last Words" -- My Chemical Romance

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the red WAY better than the blue or the green.
kathy

Fri Jan 26, 01:30:00 PM MST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how about light blue?

Fri Jan 26, 04:15:00 PM MST  
Blogger klev said...

Yeah, the green is definitely a no. And I'm really not into the whole light blue thing. I still got some options. And I think the more that I see the red, the better it gets. But sometimes it still scares me a little.

Fri Jan 26, 05:55:00 PM MST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

not like a baby blue, but kinda like that blue you have on your sidebar, a grey-blue. just a thought

Sun Jan 28, 09:12:00 AM MST  
Blogger klev said...

Hmm, perhaps we'll give something like that a try. And, after I said I wasn't really into the whole light blue thing, I started having second thoughts about that too. So I guess I still might give that a try as well. You just never know...

Sun Jan 28, 09:14:00 PM MST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not to be a party pooper, but all three colors make my eyes want to explode. So, um, I vote for white.

*ducks*
-Jess

Sun Jan 28, 09:22:00 PM MST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, we didn't get a picture of the week last week.

Mon Jan 29, 11:05:00 PM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home