Saturday, February 03, 2007

episode I

So another week has flown past, and along with it, a whole month. But the good news...only another two weeks of basketball. Going to be nice when that's over. But I guess it means that I'm going to have to find something else to occupy all my spare time in the evenings.

Got another picture for ya for the week too. Was digging around on the parent's computer again and found some more old pics on there. This one just makes me laugh cause my dad looks so young (guess he would look young 32 years ago). But almost exactly the same. Kinda weird.



Anyway, time to go enjoy what's left of Saturday afternoon, by doing nothing, before I have to go to the basketball games...
music: just the surround sound of the movie

1 Comments:

Blogger klev said...

Yes, the hair. Sadly, I think that I will have significantly less when I am his age...

Tue Feb 06, 10:54:00 PM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home