Tuesday, February 06, 2007

headlights

I had a great idea come to me earlier today, I thought "I think I need to write about that tonight in the 'ol blog." But can I remember a blasted thing now that I am actually sitting at a computer? Nope. Not a chance.

But on a kinder note to Avid Reader... I am open to other's opinions on what I do with my hair. Always. But, as the internet at my current residence is still not working...it will probably be the weekend before I am able to post any more pictures. And by that time I think the hair would be gone. Unless popular opinion says otherwise. But I may post some before/after pics for fun once it is over.

I have a headache. Have had one for the past 5 hours. Think I am going to go home, finish the last eight pages of my book, and sleep.


music (in my head): "Headlights On Dark Roads" -- Snow Patrol

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You want my honest opinion about the facial hair? Well, I'm going to give it to you anyway. The first time I saw it, I really liked it, but as it gets thicker and thicker, I don't like it as much. That's not to say that I don't like it at all, just not as much. I would like it best if you could keep it thinned out or something. Is that even a possibility? I don't know. Anyway, those are my honest thoughts, but do whatever you want. :)
kathy

Wed Feb 07, 08:26:00 AM MST  
Blogger klev said...

Yes, it is possible to keep it thinner. And me not keeping it so was most of the reason that I wanted to get rid of it. But I trimmed it down today shorter than I had been, and I like it better myself. Just had to let it get a little thicker, just to see what happened. Now I have, and won't anymore. Thanks for your opinion. That's what I'm here for. And the rest of it may still go away in a few days. We'll see...

Wed Feb 07, 07:57:00 PM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home