Saturday, February 10, 2007

requests

Ok, so I don't really have a whole lot of pictures of myself, especially within the last couple of months. But here are a couple from Christmas that sorta have the facial hair stuff in them. Seen as how at least one of you out there wanted to see pictures... And the pics also have my cousins and sister in them, and they greatly help take the focus off of myself.






Been having a rather uneventful weekend. Which is nice. Had a volleyball game last night, which we won. And the varsity guys had their last game on Friday night, which was at the same time as my volleyball game so I couldn't be at the b-ball game, which they won! Finally! So they finished the season 2-15. Ouch. But coach said that they played their best game last night. Which is a good way for them to finish the season at least... And I had football practice this morning for a couple hours.
And then I watched Alias all afternoon. Finally finished season 4 and started on the fifth and final season. The one that I haven't seen any of yet. So far it has been rather interesting. Can't wait to see how it's all going to end now.
And now I'm watching Gattaca over at a friends house. Not too bad of a movie really.
And that's about it. Other than the fact that I'm looking forward to getting coffee tomorrow morning a little more than I should be. Don't really know what that's all about, it is what it is.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Season 4! Of the Irina/Jack goodness! And Jack/reactor bawling! Seriously. I think I cried for like three episodes straight or something. Oh, Jack. Oh, heartstrings.

Mon Feb 12, 10:50:00 AM MST  
Blogger klev said...

I didn't think that Irina was in season 4 much. Didn't Jack "kill" her? Honestly, I can't remember. Have been watching it so much that all the seasons are sorta running together... But I know what you are sayin about the reactor! I didn't cry at all myself, but if it had been a different day at all for me, I'm pretty sure that I could have...

Mon Feb 12, 08:16:00 PM MST  
Blogger tsh said...

you look good with some scruff on your face. Thanks for posting the pictures!

~marilyn

Mon Feb 12, 08:33:00 PM MST  
Blogger klev said...

Thanks! And it is kinda a nice change for me after going most of the last 27 years (or so) without anything on the face. At least makes me look twice in the mirror every now and again to make sure that it is really me...

Mon Feb 12, 09:12:00 PM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home