Thursday, February 08, 2007

sweatshirts

I know that when I am already tired and sore, before I get to basketball practice, that by the end... Yeah.

And the hunger! Oh, the hunger!

But practice was good. JV is done, so it was just the varsity guys. Which means that I get to run a lot and play. Which is a good thing. Just a very exhasting thing. Cause I am still way out of shape. Need to work on that some more.

But it is Friday tomorrow! And I think I have nothing scheduled for the weekend. Which means I'll probably end up staying up way too late every night and still be plenty tired by Monday.

I take that back. I think we are supposed to have football practice on Saturday morning for the flag football league that is starting soon. So that is something. And I have volleyball games to play in Friday night. And that is something else.

But I fixed the cable in my room last night. So I actually can watch more than five channels. And they aren't fuzzy anymore! It really isn't that exciting, but it is the simple things in life that I enjoy most. And I think the thing that I am really excited about is the fact that I fixed it, and it actually works. Always an exciting thing.

Need some food in my belly.

Oh, and about the job stuff. I still need to talk to the guy about working at the airport and find out about that. But I think I probably will end up staying where I'm at right now. But I still need to talk to him. Cause I've sorta learned over the years that it is always a good thing to at least explore the options a little and know what is out there. But yes, it is much important to actually enjoy what you do for work every single day. Cause that is what you do every. single. day. And I have had jobs that I dreaded going to more every day than I did the day before, and that is just not a good way to live. Regaurdless of money. So thank you for reminding me of that very improtant fact, Jess. Always nice to have people remind me of the important things that I somehow always seem to forget to remember. Cause many of the time, the things that I usually forget to factor as high up the list are the more important things. But we ignore them more. And I am going to stop there cause I am dangerously close to starting to ramble on and on. If I'm not already. And I don't need to be doing that right now. Or ever.

Food. Must needs food.


music: well, the heater was on, but now its off. so, nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home