Monday, February 12, 2007

the secret of life

Ok. So, you probably won't discover the secret to life by reading anything that I write tonight. Or any other night for that matter. But maybe, just maybe you will smile, or even laugh, at some point and that is one of the most important things in life. So there you go. Might not be a total waste of your time. But then again, maybe it will. You never know until you read it all!

And tonight isn't going to be very interesting at all. Cause I am going to cut this quite short so that I can go to the store and get some Billy Joel. Not that I have time to get anywhere in the twenty minutes I have before 9 now, but... Well, I guess maybe I'll just have to wait till tomorrow night. But I have been wanting more of his stuff for a while, and then I just read some of the lyrics to one of his songs tonight and it has pushed me over the edge in my curiosity and desire to hear more. But I think Target is the only place that I might be able to get to before it closes, and I'm not too sure that they have a very good selection of him to choose from... And now that I only have 15 minutes, I know I have no hope. Even with the way that I drive!

Got to work in a different house today. Finally. Not that we are finished with the huge house yet, that should be later this week, but we had to squeeze this place in now. Should only take a couple of days to knock this place out, instead of the month that we've been in that first house! Crazy. But it's kinda nice in a way, cause this is a fairly good sized house, but it seems tiny compared to that other one, so it shouldn't be a problem at all.

Hmm, maybe I can stop by the 24 hour WalMart on the way home and see what they have along the Billy Joel lines...


music: "Side" -- Travis

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Billy Joel is AWESOME. If he ever does a concert in this state (PLEASE DON'T BE RETIRED, BILLY), I don't care if the tickets cost $150 and I'm by myself - I'm going.

Tue Feb 13, 11:21:00 PM MST  
Blogger klev said...

Yeah, he's pretty good. I finally got his cds loaded onto my computer just a couple minutes ago, so now I can really listen to them. He did a lot of stuff that I'm familiar with but didn't ever know it was him. Guess I'm just not as smart as I think I am sometimes. But that's why we keep living so we can keep learning, right?

Wed Feb 14, 07:55:00 PM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home