Sunday, March 04, 2007

failed attempts

So Friday I got home from work and packed up a load of stuff in my truck and took it over to the new place I am living. Drove to new place and unloaded load. Went to volleyball games. Played volleyball. Won. Stood in fairly cold parking lot, in shorts, for at least half an hour talking after the volleyball games making plans for Saturday mid-morning. Drove home. Packed up rest of stuff. Had craving for beverage. Put "presentable" clothes on. Drove to 7-Eleven. Got milk, cookies, Gatorade, and an energy drink for the morning. Went home. Got into bed. Ate cookies and drank milk. Had some Gatorade. Went to sleep.

Saturday: Woke up about 6:30. Showered. Loaded up my truck. Drove to new place and unloaded truck. Drove back to old place. Adam arrived to help. Loaded both vehichles. Took last of stuff to new place and unloaded it. Went to Jimmy's for some guy time while all their wives were at a baby shower. Grilled some brats. Ate brats and brownies and whatever else we could manage to lay our hands on. Went to Adams to help paint their soon to be babies room. Started painting. Took break to let trim dry. Went to see Wild Hogs. (pretty funny movie) Went back to Adam's and finished painting while listening to some crazy concerts on PBS's fund raising drive. Went home, to the new place!! Found my sheets. Put them on my bed. Turned on my cd player and went to sleep.

I'll spare ou the details of Sunday. Pretty much have just eaten too much today. But it was oh so good! And I am finally done and gone with the old place for good. I did offer to paint there whenever they were ready to do that. But I figure if I can make some money...got to do that where I can, right? And the guy does own a whole lot of properties...

I noticed my copy of MB20's Mad Season cd while I was flipping through my cds the other day and decided to listen to it. Cause for some reason I hadn't ever decided to put it onto my computer so I hadn't really heard any of it for quite a long time now. And I remember specifically NOT putting it on there for a reason, which I really don't know why now. But I really have been enjoying it. Wish I hadn't banished it for the last couple of years.

I think I may be getting dangerously close to becoming addicted to energy drinks.

This is the first time that I can remember that I have wieghed less than 170 lbs.

I think my new room is almost twice the size of the last one. I didn't notice this fact until I had my huge double pillow topped queen sized bed put in there and it didn't take up the entire room anymore. I think I am going to enjoy this.


music: some classical shtuff on the radio. not the greatest, but it keeps the ears occupied. at least there's a radio out here in the garage now. that's exciting.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yaaaaay, new place!

*end cheerleader impersonation*

Mon Mar 05, 03:07:00 PM MST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where do you live now? Closer to me perhaps?
kathy

Tue Mar 06, 11:29:00 AM MST  
Blogger klev said...

yes, yes. definitely yaaaaay new place!

and yes, kathy, i am a little closer to you as well. i'm just south of evans on high. if you know where that is...

Tue Mar 06, 04:19:00 PM MST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sure do

Tue Mar 06, 08:53:00 PM MST  
Blogger klev said...

sure do??? you know where that is too?

Tue Mar 06, 09:02:00 PM MST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I know where that is. I did attend DU for a little while. ;) Plus, it's close to Ben's house.
kathy

Wed Mar 07, 07:55:00 AM MST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i do! :o)

Wed Mar 07, 02:29:00 PM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home