Monday, February 19, 2007

mud

So, in the list of stupid things to do to yourself, one thing would be stepping in a big mud puddle thus causing a large wave of mud to splurp up onto the back of your other leg. But hey, at least I did it the VERY last thing before getting into the trucks to ride back to the shop at the end of the day. Couldn't have been a better time to actually do it I guess.

Also, I like working extra hours for the extra money that it puts in the paychecks. But when it is extra hours like today, when you decide to check a friends blog quick while you wait for the others to get back to the office, and you see that they have already posted something that day and you check the time they posted it at, and it says 7:16 pm...and you look at the clock and realize that it is already five minutes to 8!!!! Makes for a long day.

And on that note, I am going to go get some gas in my truck, stop and pick up a bite of food, and go home and sleep. Yeah, sleep!

1 Comments:

Blogger klev said...

I'd be worried if I had been wearing cream pants.

Tue Feb 20, 08:24:00 PM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home