Saturday, February 17, 2007

has anyone ever come back

There is something different. Strange. Abnormal. Wrong.

In happier news... I finally got to watch the last couple episodes of The Office today. That was one painful wedding. But this week's episode. Wow. Just when I go and really start to think that Michael has no redeeming qualities left in him, he goes and shows that there really is a person in there somewhere. And he also knows a thing or two about business. And Dwight with the bat! And trapping it in the bag on Merideth's head! And Jim acting like he got bit, that was pure brilliance!

Had volleyball games Friday night. Won again. Fun times. And we only had six people there too, so we all got to play the whole time, which is always a little more fun too. But we were missing a couple of our best guys, which could have been a bad thing, but we managed!

Got to football practice a little early this morning and was shooting around in the gym. I was hitting shots fairly consistently that I haven't made on any sort of consistent basis since I left college. It was pretty nice.

And a quick work update. I am still really liking my job. For the most part. Has its bumps, like any job, but it's pretty good. When I'm not running my head into very solid pieces of wood. And I think I may have gotten close to 50 hours this week. Which is a very nice thing.

But something is still wrong.

5 Comments:

Blogger klev said...

That is the question that I am still trying to find the answer to.

Sun Feb 18, 12:25:00 PM MST  
Blogger klev said...

what are you talking about friday night???

Mon Feb 19, 08:56:00 AM MST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Leaving you with people you didn't know. Maybe it didn't matter and you had fun???
kv

Mon Feb 19, 10:10:00 AM MST  
Blogger klev said...

Yeah, don't sweat it. I didn't really even notice or think anything of it really. I only stayed to the end of that game, so maybe another 30 minutes after you left...

Mon Feb 19, 07:57:00 PM MST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

football practice?

Tue Feb 20, 10:06:00 AM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home