Wednesday, March 21, 2007

the fresh scent of rain

It rained in some parts of town tonight! Looks like just a little bit, but enough for that awesome smell that comes after springtime rain. And it's nice and cool outside right now. Perfect for cruising with the windows half down and the heater blowing just a tiny bit on the floor. Nice. Very nice.

I think that usin laquer thinner for three hours straight, without wearing a mask, might not be the best idea that I ever had. Kinda have a headache now...

Sometimes country music and pickup trucks just go together.

And warm, sunny days.

Makes it hard to go back to work after lunch break.

Man, I could go for a Johnny Cash song right about now.

Or Willy. Willy would be about perfect.

Stayed up till sometime close to one in the a.m. last night watching Stranger Than Fiction. (Yes, I know I said that I was going to go home and read, but movies count as reading. Well, some of them do.) Awesome movie. I think I need to watch it a couple more times to be sure it sticks, but I think I might have to put it in my top ten favorites. If you haven't seen it, see it. Great movie! I had no problem at all staying awake to watch it. And I was really tired when I started it. Definitely didn't want to (hmm, just killed a big 'ol spider that was crawling across the desk) get out of bed this morning, but it was well worth it.

And speaking of being tired... I've been home for all of ten minutes tonight since I got off work, so I think I'm going to head that way and try to get some sleep.


music: a plethora of country!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home