Tuesday, March 06, 2007

read my mind

So many decisions to make. And they all involve money. Or, more accurately, the lack thereof.

Finally made a little shelf thingy tonight. I had scavanged some new drawers out of a kitchen cabinet, oh sometime last fall, and had intended to make some basic storage shelves out of them. So the drawers have just been sitting around for months now, just waiting for me to put them to use. And tonight I finally just did it. It I hadn't bought clamps to use adn a whole box of screws, it would have cost me less than $5 to make. Still wasn't too expensive at all after the other stuff that I did buy. And clamps are a must have anyway, should've bought some a long time ago.

Found out today that I need to put on some wieght if I want to be able to wear the dual pouch, 23 pocket tool belt that I want to get.

I think I might start to carry a pencil around with me in my hat at all times. Think it might come in handy.

I want to buy a house to fix up and sell. Not so much for any other reason than that I think I would enjoy having a project like that to work on every night after work. Think it would be fun.

I've been reading a home theatre magazine that we get at work. Most of the stuff in there is way over my head, but I have managed to retain a little bit from it, which is more than I thought I would when I started it. Lots of cool, expensive stuff in there.

I would kill for a good peanut butter sandwich right now.


music: "I Could Have Danced All Night" -- Audrey Hepburn

1 Comments:

Blogger klev said...

mmm...grilled cheese

Wed Mar 07, 04:11:00 PM MST  

Post a Comment

<< Home