Friday, March 09, 2007

strangeness

Over at the parents house right now. Just cut my hair and showered. Put on the clothes that I brought along for mny volleyball game later tonight. Sat down at my dad's computer. While waiting for my e-mail to appear over the dial-up (this can take a while at times) I saw a rather old picture sitting on his desk of my sister and me. Weird thing is, I'm wearing the exact same shirt. The picture is from December of 1994. That's been a while ago now. Can't go wrong with the classics though.

Some delayed news of happieness. On Monday I got to work ridiculously early, due to the fact that I didn't know how long it was going to take from my new place, so I had some time on my hands. So I decided to dig a little for my ring that I had dropped in there several weeks before. And I found it! Don't know how many times I had tried to play with it during those weeks only to find it missing from my fingers. Those were sad times. But know it's back and all is right in the world. Well, almost.

Also, more delayed goodness. Last weekend I was told "you're hot" by a total stranger. Not sure how much I trust her opinion, but it's nice to hear every so often.

Was this close to going to see 300 Thursday night at midnight. Probably should've gone, but decided to just stay home and watch a movie that the new roomies were watching instead. But I am going to go see that one soon. Looks pretty sweet!


music: "Star Wars Theme" -- The London Philharmonic Orchestra (definitely time to watch the original trilogy again. been waaayyyyyyy too long!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home