Tuesday, March 13, 2007

i hear in my mind all this music

So I 've been in a pretty good mood lately, and I can't really pin it on anything in particular. And that kinda puzzles me. Granted, you catch me at certain times, I'm still gonna want to throw something at you. Probably won't. But don't push it. But for the most part it's a good mood I find myself in. Almost giddy at times. Though I hide the giddyness to those around. Wouldn't want people to see me like that. Could be somewhat traumatic(sp?) for them.

Just had a random thought that may explain... Perhaps it is for lack of any girl, or even thought of one, in my life right now. I don't think that this is the true answer, but it could be a partial. Cause usually when there is a total absence I am distraught about that fact, and then when there is a crush, well that should explain itself. But maybe I've just come into a new place in life where everything is taking on different characteristics than normal. Nah. Most likely now that I have actually realized this fact I'll start to be bothered by it. Sometimes my brain makes me wonder...

For the sheer number of typing classes I've had to take in my life, one would think that I could type a little better than I actually do.

Wore shorts to work today! It was an absolutely gorgeous day outside!

Bacon is definitely in the top ten of best foods ever made.

Is "sarcasmic" a word?


music: "Fidelity" -- Regina Spektor (and it truely is just in my mind)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home