Sunday, March 11, 2007

spectrum

Tummy is pleasantly full.

Softball bag has been pulled out of parent's garage and is coming home with me today.

Favorite softball bat has been carried around parent's house and spent a good deal of time out in the kitchen getting reaquainted with my hands while boring my mother with talk of the upcoming softball season. Softball cleats have been inspected and, unfortunately for them, it has been decided that they need to be retired and a new pair gotten. Thankfully for me, softball anything is something that I actually enjoy shopping for, so shouldn't be a problem getting a new pair.

Had our first flag football game on Saturday. Lost. But we played a lot better than I thought we would, and I had a lot more fun playing and watching that I thought I would. It was really a fun time. And we probably could've beaten these guys if it hadn't been our first game ever. So that is encouraging too.

And our volleyball games on Friday night were a blast too! Actually had to play hard the whole time. We still won 2 out of 3, but it was the first week I can remember this season that I broke a good sweat playing. Cause I had to. And I got to dive for a ball too. That's always fun!

I am soooo ready for softball to start!!!

This is the definitely the busiest I have ever been with playing sports myself, and I must say, right at the moment I'm kinda giddy with it all. Too bad softball doesn't actually start until sometime in May. (sister, you better bring your glove when you come visit in April, cause I'm gonna need to throw a ball at something by then for sure!)


music: more nonsense from the parent's computer...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home