Tuesday, March 20, 2007

one thing in common

I keep forgetting that I saw "300" this weekend. And then I remember. And get all excited all over again! Such an awesome movie. Saw it with a couple of my buddies and we all walked out of there saying that we needed to start working out. Not sure about them, but it has definitely helped me remember to actually do at least my crunches and push ups a couple times a day. And I sorta forced myself to go play basketball tonight even though I was tired and didn't feel like starting to play. But I did and it was good and fun. And tireing. Pretty sure a few crunches aren't ever going to make me look like those guys, or fight like them (which was awesome!), but at least I have some motivation now.

"The past is only the future with the lights on."

Started the pre-wire for a Parade of Homes house that we are doing. Sort of a cool house. Just not a real big fan of the part of "town" that it's in, I guess. On the way back to the house from lunch I thought that if I lived out there that I would probably be depressed all the time just because it was so far from everything. And I like my privacy and all, and am not necessarily a fan of big cities as such, but still. If you're going to live by a big city, you may as well live close enough to enjoy what it has to offer other than an hout and a half commute each way every day. Specially when you're paying "from $200's to custom."

Going to go home and read now. And I think I'm going to give myself a night off from the geeky technical mags and just read. Purely for fun. Except for the fact that it's Poe, and he's kinda freaky.


music: more random radioness

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alias inspires me to workout. I want to be as kickin' as Sydney Bristow.

Which means I should probably go to the gym tonight instead of straight home to read Bartimaeus. *sigh*

Wed Mar 21, 04:45:00 PM MDT  
Blogger klev said...

Alias didn't really inspire me to work out except in the thought that I probably should so that Sydney wouldn't be able to kick my butt if for some chance our paths ever crossed. But then, I would be on her side (unless it was the evil Sydney double) so why should I be worried about her hurting me...

Wed Mar 21, 10:33:00 PM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home