Wednesday, March 14, 2007

i'll sing these songs

Kicked the bucket tonight. Well, a bucket. And I more actually almost fell into it and just happened to kick it with my foot than really, truely kicked it.

Finally filled out my brackets today for the tourney. Looks like I have North Carolina winning the whole thing, so we'll see how that goes... I realized a day or so ago that the last couple of years I have been making my choices about who wins games based on outdated info. See, I haven't actually had time to watch much college ball for the last few years. Usually only watch two, maybe three games a season before the tourney. Not much to base any picks on really. So when I have to fill out my brackets, instead of choosing based on mascots, I pull up my "knowledge" of the teams that I likes or were good like ten years ago when I actually had time to watch at least two or three games a week. And things have changed a little in the last ten years...

And all that "giddyness" that was talked about. Pretty much gone today. But that's ok. Probably a good thing actually. No reason it couldn't come back though.


music: some random song on the radio

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home