Wednesday, June 11, 2008

i'm dying to catch my breath

So not really anything has been happening this week. Pretty much just been working and hangin out whenever I can. Need to do some laundry tonight after I get off from the store. I know, I know...pretty exciting. Started checking out adds for a new place to live. I think maybe I just need to try to find some apts in areas where I wouldn't mind living and see what kind of prices I can get for a place by myself. Cause it doesn't really seem like I know anyone that is looking for a place and I'm kinda over the whole living with people I don't know thing. And I'm thinking about applying for a third job. I know, I need to just go do it instead of thinking about it. So maybe I just will.

And there you have it.

Oh. I've been eating a lot of peanut butter too. Chunky, just in case ya'll were wondering.


music: Within Temptaion

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home