Wednesday, June 25, 2008

dreaming of when the morning comes

Coldplay!

If it seems odd to you that I would put an exclamation point after Coldplay, well, perhaps you would be correct. I guess I haven't really ever had an opinion on them before. But I got a listen to their new album last week and immediately went out and picked it up myself. It is really pretty amazing!

Think I decided over the last few days that I am going to be able to go to MN again in August. One of my cousins is getting married, and think I've missed too many important family events over the years to miss more. Sometimes you just have to go. And I think I'll be able to make a road trip out of it with a friend and get to stop and visit another friend on the way too! So it should be a fun trip!

Softball update from Monday... Another loss, but another close game. The score was back and forth the entire game with the time expiring while we were still down 2 runs. So so close. But it was another good hitting and scoring game for our team, which was exciting. Believe we scored about 15 runs again, which compared to last season is a drastic improvement. It's at least more fun if you have to lose to lose close games than it is to get 10-runned every time you go out there... Game's at 8:15 next Monday for all those fans wanting to go! :)

And now time for the crazyness of the day to start. Early. Going to go look this afternoon at a possible place to move to. It's less than 5 miles away from work. Woo Hoo! It's kind of another random roommate situation, so hopefully it looks like a good one. All but one of my current roomies moved out this last weekend and I can already tell that the place is going to go to pot (literally??) with the remaining one... So time to get out of there.


music: "Death And All His Friends" -- Coldplay

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are coming?!?!!! does that mean kimmie is coming too!!?!! that will be soooo fun!!! yeah... i'm really excited if you couldn't tell. :) --you sister of course

Wed Jun 25, 09:49:00 AM MDT  
Blogger klev said...

Yes! And Yes! There are still some details to hammer out before it's a for sure, but it is a pretty close to done deal right now I think. :)

Wed Jun 25, 04:55:00 PM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home