Wednesday, June 18, 2008

my mind is achin

So my body feels as though it should be Saturday already, just by how tired and worn out it is. However...the calander is definitely telling me that it is only Wednesday.

Guess this is what happens when I have a week off of softball and then have the late game the first week back. It was so much fun. But I was so tired by the end of it. But it was fun. Lost by one run in extra innings. Fun times.

Also the fact that we are roughing a house again, which my body isn't exactly used to anymore (yes, i'm getting soft), and the weather has been treating us to some beautiful yet hot days, is kinda sapping the energy from me the last couple of days. But I would much rather be doing this kind of work than sitting around someones house hanging TVs and watching someone else program a remote control. THat is just mind numbing.

Maybe what I'm trying to say is that I'm tired but it is because life isn't too bad right now. Just physical. And that can be gotten used to. As long as I can avoid getting my picture on the "slacker board" at the store of people sleeping on their breaks I should be doing just fine. :)


song of the week: "Life By The Drop" -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i want to take a nap right now...and it's not even break time yet. :) i almost met joe mauer last night!!! like i was standing really close to him :) --your sister

Wed Jun 18, 09:49:00 AM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home