Wednesday, September 05, 2012

CASTLE!

So yeah.  Kinda in love with this pic right now.  And can't WAIT  until the season of Castle starts!  Seriously, I feel like a 6 year old waiting for Christams morning right now.  It's kinda ridiculous. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And yeah.  I know it has been like, seriously, forEver since I have posted anything.  In either of the blogs.  (not that the other one can barely even be called a blog.  more like a very short and ill-fed offshoot of this here blog.)  But really.  It has been a While!  Guess I have just been keeping it all in, so to speak.  Might be time to let some of it out again?  Not sure how much I'll be posting at this point; but it might be worth checking in frim time to time.  (Although, I'll probably let the 3 of you that ever have followed on a regular basis know whenever I do post...)
 
And if you're wondering about why I chose the 3:49 over the other to post on again...well, I think it just fits me better.
 
Seriously, I want to stay up and watch Castle all night right now.  Actually, now that I think about it, gonna do just that.  Or at least do it for as long as I can stay awake.  The question is, do I start with season 1 or later?!  May as well statt at the very beginning.  (It IS a very good place to start, or at least I've heard that that is true...according to some sources. *cough*soundofmusic*cough*) 
 
And now I think it is definitely time to throw in a dvd and hit the pillows.  Apparently the Top 20 countdown that is on right now is just too hip for me since they are on # 13 and I've only known like 1 of the last 4 songs.  Just not as hip as I thought I was.  Crap.
 
 
 
"if you go straight long enough you’ll end up where you were"
 
 
 
 
CASTLE!!!!!!  YAY!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

Yay, Castle! A friend kept me in episodes while I was in China, so I'm all caught up and ready for the new season. I should...probably figure out when it starts...if I haven't already missed it.

Thu Sep 06, 05:43:00 PM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home